Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pretty Girls Pissing

Photo



Where can I find a woman like you (near me) who is into pissing? I've put ads on Craigslist and other adult sites and get nothing (or just spambots)

don't give up, my friend :) this fetish is a lot more common than you think!

So, you prefer seeing girls pee? I noticed there's not much in the way of guys in your blog. Personally, I like both. As long as its not demeaning or degrading to either party.

I don't mind seeing guys pee. it's also a turn on for me. (mostly enjoy shemales peeing) but, my blog is centered on girls peeing so that's why I post only girls :)

Reading your blog on Friday and it got my golden shower desires inspired. Girlfriend has peed on me in the past but not much into it. Sat morning my girlfriend really needed to pee. After a bit of foreplay we headed for the shower. Talked her into peeing while we had sex. Lay back with her on top. She lay back on her hands as well. Pressure of her pee against my cock was a bit like when you put a finger over the end of a hose. A big wide spray all over my chest and neck. Thanks for inspiration

great to hear! enjoy it!

maxtease: Sexy



maxtease:

Sexy

Photo





















Photo





















Photo



shamelessfetishist: Oh my lips, WOW



shamelessfetishist:

Oh my lips, WOW

Photo



Video



Video



Photo



Photo



pissprof: From down under !!



pissprof:

From down under !!

eropee: Cute teen pees outdoors



eropee:

Cute teen pees outdoors

Photo



shamelessfetishist: After the action is almost as good as...



shamelessfetishist:

After the action is almost as good as during. 

Photo



I ended up going crazy with sexual frustration and force fucked my boyfriend with a full bladder. I...

I ended up going crazy with sexual frustration and force fucked my boyfriend with a full bladder. I had to run into the bathroom as soon as I came and I pissed my shorts before I could make it. it took a while to clean up and it was embarrassing to explain to my boyfriend why I ran out of our room right after.

felt so good ;) thanks for playing with me <3 it was fun. we will do it again. next time I will have my camera ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment